FCRA Notices & Letters
Below are notices and letters regarding the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Click the form below that you wish to view and download.
- A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Notice to Furnishers of Information: Obligations of Furnishers Under the FCRA
- Notice to Users of Consumer Reports: Obligations of Users Under the FCRA
- Remedying the Effects of Identity Theft
- Sample Adverse Action Letter
- Sample Pre-Adverse Action Letter
State Specific Notices & Forms
Below are notices and forms that are specific to certain states. Click the form below that you wish to view and download.
- A Summary of Your Rights Under the New Jersey Fair Credit Reporting Act
- A Summary of Your Rights Under the Washington Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Georgia Crime Investigation Center (GCIC) Consent Form
- New York Correction Law – Article 23-A
- Notice of Rights for California Employees – Your Right to Review an Investigative Consumer Report
- Notice to Job Applicants and Employees – San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance